UNICEF Nepal, on behalf of UN Agencies in Nepal, wishes to enter in to a Long Term Agreement (LTA) for provision of customs clearance, warehousing, cargo handling and transportation (delivery) services required by UNICEF and other UN Agencies on as and when required basis. UN agencies in Nepal are currently involved in diverse humanitarian and development long-term projects. For implementation of projects different type of program/non-program supplies are require, a major portion of these supplies are procured directly from suppliers from all over the world. The supply chain components of these offices require professional and dedicated logistics services provided by competitive company / companies based in Nepal.
Minimum qualifications and experience required:
The applying firm should possess the following:
- * Proof of Company Certificate of Incorporation
- * Proof of Tax Registration
- * Registration certificate with IATA
- * Established Management Office in Kathmandu (Nepal)
- * Valid Licenses/Registrations (Import/Export/Custom Clearance & Forwarding) to operate in Nepal
- * Minimum 7 years' experience in Import/Export (Custom Clearance & Forwarding) by Air/Sea/Road/Rail independently
- * Minimum 3 years working experience with UN /INGOs/ International Donor agencies /Commercial/Industrial entities
- * Minimum 3 Reference Letters (preferable from UN/INGOs, International Donor Agencies)
- * Experienced team of professionals, list and CVs of Import/Export Manager, Finance Manager and proposed dedicated Professionals to take care of UN consignments.
(Please note that this is a re-advertisement)
Sealed offers should be sent to:
UNICEF NEPAL COUNTRY OFFICE – OPERATIONS WING
Offers MUST be received latest by 17:00hrs on Thursday 20 April 2017