Expression Of Interest (EOI)
Construction of Common UN Premises for UNICEF Nepal Country Office and UNFPA
Expressions of interests are invited from registered construction companies with proven capacity to undertake high value construction project.
Prospective contractors are required to undertake a construction project for Common UN premises for UNICEF Nepal Country Office and UNFPA Office in Nepal. The company will be responsible to deliver and accomplish the construction of the common premises in compliance with the project’s goals and objectives. The company will be in charge of the day to day management and supervision of the construction, ensuring the overall efficiency and effectiveness of processes and activities undertaken to achieve timely delivery of the common premises.
MANDATORY REQUIREMENTS FOR PRE QUALIFICATION
1. Evidence of registration and license to operate in Nepal
2. Minimum of 5 years’ experience in large scale construction activities
3. Demonstrate financial stability and available credit line
4. Minimum 5 years’ experience and relevant qualifications of all key personnel
5. Availability of all equipment required for fulfilment of the services
6. Current availability of resource and equipment to fulfil the project requirements
7. Proven local knowledge and experience of working in large scale construction projects in Nepal with UN system or any international organization.
SUBMISSION OF EXPRESSION OF INTEREST (EOI)
In order to be considered as a potential supplier, interested suppliers should submit their Expression of Interest including the following information. Additional verification of any information submitted may be requested.
1. Company registration: Copy of company’s registration required by law and issued by authorized agency: This document is mandatory for administrative compliance and starting with technical evaluation of bids.
2. Litigation: Information regarding any litigation, current or during the last five years, in which the Bidder was/is involved, the parties concerned, and the disputed amounts and awards
3. Bank reference: Authority to request references from bidders bank
4. Company Profile: Submit company profile, showing assets, equipment and other resources. Include any customer service benchmarks, indicators and workflows adopted by the organisation
5. Key personnel: CV’s should be submitted for all key personnel. CV’s should show the qualification, competence and experience of the key personnel proposed for the various assignments included in this project.
6. Reference list and value of project implemented in last three years: Include list of projects with similar scale, completion period and list of equipment engaged in this project. Include name of project, kind of executed works, location of works, name, telephone, email of client, value of executed work (use USD or local currency) and duration of executing work (from, month/year – to, month/year)
7. Reference list and value of ongoing projects contracted by bidder: Include list of projects, location of projects, name of clients, value of contracted works (use USD or local currency) and dead line for construction works.(from, month/year-to month/year)
8. Previous experience of working with UN or other international organizations: Include name of project, kind of executed works, name, telephone, email of client, value of executed work (use USD or local currency) and duration of executing work (from, month/year – to, month/year)
SUBMISSION OF EXPRESSION OF INTEREST (EOI)
Interested companies are encouraged to download/print the Supplier Profile Form.
The Expression of Interest and accompanying documents must be received by UNICEF not later than 1700 hrs on 14 September 2017. Suppliers are required to submit the EOI by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Large email files should be split in multiple email, with each attachment not exceeding 5 MB
When submitting the EOI, please quote the EOI reference EOI/NEP/2017/009
Any queries about this EOI should be submitted to e-mail: email@example.com
The EOI does not constitute a solicitation. A bid or proposal is not required at this stage; we only seek your expression of interest to participate in a potential future tender.
A response to this request for Expression of Interest does not automatically ensure that you will be selected to participate in the tender.
UNICEF reserves the rights to change or cancel the requirement at any time during the EOI or tender process. UNICEF also reserves the rights to require compliance with additional conditions as and when issuing the final tender document.
UNICEF reserves the rights to reject any/all EOI’s without assigning any reasons whatsoever.