Invitation to Bid
Request for Tenders
Invitation to Bid for Supply of School Kits and Student Kits
UNICEF Nepal has high volume of adhoc requirements for school and student kits for regular program use and during emergency. It is therefore proposed that Long Term Arrangements (LTA) are established with qualified companies who can provide these kits to meet the programme needs and during emergency situation.
Bids are invited from suppliers who have proven track record in supplying educational and relief materials and kits as per the following:
Interested firms must be legally incorporated entities, or groups with verifiable track records in supplying education and relief materials and kits.
MANDATORY REQUIREMENTS FOR PARTICIPATION
1. Evidence of registration and license to operate in Nepal with experience in area of above interest.
2. Contracts, purchase orders or ‘work orders’ specifying details of similar work done and completed within the last three years. Experience in supplying similar kits to NGOs and INGOs should be provided here.
SUBMISSION OF BIDS
1. A cover letter on the company letter headed paper
2. Mandatory requirement 1 and 2 above.
3. A copy of the company profile, showing assets, equipment and other resources for effective delivery of the above goods.
Bids and the SPF should be submitted to the following address with clear reference of the LITB number in the envelope:
UNICEF NCO, OPERATIONS WING
Man Bhawan, British Gorkha Marga, Lalitpur
(Opposite Crystal Banquet take the motorable road and the NCO Wing is approximately 100 meters on your left)
For electronic submissions, please email your Bid and SPF to email@example.com with clear reference to the LITB number as subject in your email. Large email files can be spilt in multiples, with each attachment not exceeding 5mb.
Bid submission deadline is 1400 hrs Nepal time on 8 June 2017.
For any additional question about this ITB, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
UNICEF Nepal reserves the rights to reject any/all proposals without assigning any reasons whatsoever.