Invitation to Bid For Supply of Pre-Fabricated Office Cabins/Mobile Office Containers
Bids are invited from suppliers who have proven track record in supplying pre-fabricated office cabins/ mobile office containers. Interested firms must be legally incorporated entities, or groups with verifiable track records in supply and installation of office containers in Nepal.
MANDATORY REQUIREMENTS FOR PREQUALIFICATION
1. Evidence of registration and license to operate in Nepal with experience in area of above interest.
2. Contracts, purchase orders or ‘work orders’ specifying details of similar work done and completed within the last one year.
SUBMISSION OF BIDS
1. A cover letter of intent on the company letter headed paper
2. Mandatory requirement 1 and 2 above.
3. A copy of certificate of incorporation, and registration.
4. A copy of the company profile, showing assets, equipment and other resources for effective delivery of the above goods.
Bids and the SPF should be submitted to the following address with clear reference of the LITB number in the envelope:
UNICEF NCO, OPERATIONS WING
Man Bhawan, British Gorkha Marga, Lalitpur
(Opposite Crystal Banquet take the motorable road and the NCO Wing is approximately 100 meters on your left)
For electronic submissions, please email your Bid and SPF to firstname.lastname@example.org with clear reference to the LITB number as subject in your email. Large email files can be spilt in multiples, with each attachment not exceeding 5mb.
Bid submission deadline is 1600 hrs Nepal time on 18 February 2016.
For any additional question about this ITB, please contact email@example.com
UNICEF Nepal reserves the rights to reject any/all proposals without assigning any reasons whatsoever.