Long Term Arrangements (LTAs) for Translation and Simultaneous Interpretation Services (Ref: EOI/NEP/2018/0001)
UNICEF Nepal Country Office (NCO) is seeking expression of interest from reputed agencies for providing translation and interpretation services. UNICEF Nepal Country office has a high volume of adhoc requirements to undertake translation services of technical documentation in the areas of medicals, engineering, legal and other technical and non-technical areas. To address this requirement, UNICEF intends to establish Long Term Agreements (LTA) with qualified institutions for the provision of translation and interpretation services from Nepali to English and English to Nepali and preferably other local and regional languages.
Mandatory Requirements for Prequalification:
1. Evidence of registration and license to operate in Nepal with a minimum of two (2) years’ cognate existence and experience in providing similar services.
2. Contracts, purchase orders or ‘work orders’ specifying details of similar work done and completed within the last two (2) years.
SUBMISSION OF EXPRESSION OF INTEREST (EOI)
1. A cover letter of intent on the company letter headed paper
2. Mandatory requirement 1 and 2 above.
3. A copy of certificate of incorporation, and registration.
4. A copy of the company profile
5. Staff CVs, list organizations to which similar services has been provided and at least 3 reference letters from clients served in similar area of specialization.
The above package must be submitted, not later than 1400 hrs on 23 March 2018. Please quote the EOI reference for the area you are responding to example “EOI/NEP/2018/003” as subject in your correspondence. No hard copy application will be received and large email files shall be spilt in multiples, with each attachment not exceeding 5mb.
1. This EOI does not constitute a solicitation. We do not require bids or proposals at this stage; we merely seek your expression of interest to participate in the tender which may be a bid.
2. A response to this Request for Expression of Interest does not automatically ensure that you will be selected to participate in the tender.
3. UNICEF reserves the right to change or cancel the requirement at any time during the EOI and/or solicitation process. UNICEF also reserves the right to require compliance with additional conditions as and when issuing the final tender document.
If you have any additional question about this EOI, please send your queries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
UNICEF Nepal reserves the rights to reject any/all proposals without assigning any reasons whatsoever.