Long Term Arrangements (LTAs) for Quality Assurance and Inspection Services (Ref: EOI/NEP/2018/0003)
UNICEF Nepal Country Office is seeking services of reputed inspection agency for undertaking quality check and inspection services of various goods that are procured for programme implementation. The principal objective for engaging the services of an Inspection Agency is ensuring that UNICEF achieves its quality target, while dealing with suppliers. With the services of a qualified inspection service agency, UNICEF expects in a cost-effective manner to mitigate the risks associated in managing the supplier’s product quality. The services sought from the agency is mainly visual inspection and physical checks required prior to the delivery of goods.
Mandatory Requirements for Prequalification:
1. Evidence of registration and license to operate in Nepal with a minimum of two (2) years’ cognate existence and experience in providing similar services.
2. Contracts, purchase orders or ‘work orders’ specifying details of similar work done and completed within the last two (2) years.
SUBMISSION OF EXPRESSION OF INTEREST (EOI)
1. A cover letter of intent on the company letter headed paper
2. Mandatory requirement 1 and 2 above.
3. A copy of certificate of incorporation, and registration.
4. A copy of the company profile
5. Staff CVs, list organizations to which similar services has been provided and at least 3 reference letters from clients served in similar area of specialization.
The above package must be submitted, not later than 1400 hrs on 23 March 2018. Please quote the EOI reference for the area you are responding to example “EOI/NEP/2018/003” as subject in your correspondence. No hard copy application will be received and large email files shall be spilt in multiples, with each attachment not exceeding 5mb.
1. This EOI does not constitute a solicitation. We do not require bids or proposals at this stage; we merely seek your expression of interest to participate in the tender which may be a bid.
2. A response to this Request for Expression of Interest does not automatically ensure that you will be selected to participate in the tender.
3. UNICEF reserves the right to change or cancel the requirement at any time during the EOI and/or solicitation process. UNICEF also reserves the right to require compliance with additional conditions as and when issuing the final tender document.
If you have any additional question about this EOI, please send your queries to email@example.com.
UNICEF Nepal reserves the rights to reject any/all proposals without assigning any reasons whatsoever.